We are committed to recycling, what about you?
Effectus Corporation is an established, environmentally friendly organization engaged in the recycling, reprocessing and distribution of plastic resins. We focus primarily on Polyamides (Nylon), Polycarbonate (PC) and Polyethylene (PE) resins and compounds.
The company was started in 2001 as a distributor of Engineered (Nylon and Polycarbonate) resins and compounds. A few years later we expanded into recycling and reprocessing of Nylon and Polycarbonate post-industrial plastic waste. Lately we have also added Polyethylene recycling from post-consumer agricultural waste to our mix.
1. We are a plastics recycling company that specializes in the collection and processing of primarily engineered (post-industrial) plastic waste. We offer our materials to plastic compounders, offering personalized customer service and consistent quality recycled materials.
2. We are a plastics parts manufacturing company that specializes in thermoforming and compression molding processes, using our own processed recycled resins as raw materials.
- Conduct business activities in the most clear and transparent manner.
- Provide high customer service to our customers and suppliers.
- Respect and value our customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to the people and companies involved.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be responsible, dependable and accountable.
If you are interested in selling us Post-Industrial Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, Polyethylene, or Propylene plastic scrap material. In addition to these materials we have other materials from time to time. If you are interested in the products and services that we offer, please contact us.
Contact us at email@example.com | (713) 446-5275 | 10223 Broadway Street, Suite P358, Pearland, Texas 77584 USA | All Rights Reserved ® Effectus 2017